Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
- 25-bed hospital with 3 ORs
- Cases include general anesthesia, colonoscopies, EEG, hernias, gall bladders, c-sections, ENT, and ortho; no major head and neck, cardiac or vascular
- Only work M-Th; 3 day weekends to ski, fish, and hunt
- Only work 184 days a year!
- 1:6 call
- 1 weekend in 6
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational
Location & Lifestyle
Escanaba, located along the shores of Little Bay De Noc in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, is home to one of the safest natural harbors in the upper Great Lakes, which makes the area a natural destination for boaters and outdoor enthusiasts. Escanaba’s downtown features more than a mile of unique, distinctive shops and businesses and boasts a top-notch public library that offers extensive services not typically found in a community its size, as well as an Art Center featuring some of the finest community theater and art exhibits in the Midwest. Escanaba is also the home to a quality educational system, including a community college. With so many amenities and opportunities including, downhill and cross country skiing, hunting, and fishing. Escanaba is a great place to live, work, and play!