Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – Boise, ID
To our prospective teammates,
I am the regional medical director of the Pacific Northwest region with Sound Anesthesia. St. Alphonsus Medical Center in Nampa, Idaho, partners with Sound’s anesthesiology team to deliver unmatched care to our patients. With our agreement, the clinical team is employed by the hospital, but enjoys the benefits of Sound’s practice model and sustainable career paths.
Sound manages the patient volume and provides you with the time required to bring better care to the bedside. Our approach ensures that every member of the anesthesia team practices at the top of their license and that physicians and CRNAs collaborate to deliver exceptional patient experiences. We welcome interest from CRNAs looking to make a career change and would like to share more with you about who we are and what we do. The foundation of our approach is people, practice, and purpose.
- This program is a collaborative partnership between St. Alphonsus and Sound Physicians that leverages the best of every clinician at the bedside.
- Our program is comprised of a medical director, 15 anesthesiologists, and 49 CRNAs.
- The Boise area is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with a flourishing arts and entertainment scene. The region offers a reasonable cost of living, a low crime rate, excellent cultural programs, neighborhood parks, and nearby forests and rivers.
We see a wide array of case mixes to include general, orthopedic, OB/GYN, neuro, vascular, level II trauma, ENT, healthy peds, structural heart (mitral clips, TAVRs, EPP), bariatrics, and thoracic.
- Our cases do not include high acuity pediatrics, burns, or transplants.
- This collaborative practice relies on highly performing team members.
- CRNAs will provide regional anesthesia services.
- Work-life balance schedule designed to ensure you have the time to enjoy time away from the hospital.
- The hospital sees approximately 22,000 annual cases.
- Obstetric case volume is approximately 1,000 per year.
- While the program leverages the Sound team care model, this role is employed by the hospital directly.
- We put patients first. Always.
- We consider ourselves an integral part of the community, actively encouraging our team members to contribute both within and outside the hospital, thereby helping to ensure the continued prosperity of our local community.
- Competitive W2 compensation package.
- Very competitive commencement bonus and relocation package available.
- 8 weeks of scheduled time off.
- $4,000 CME allowance.
- Paid MedMal with tail.
- Fantastic benefits and retirement package through the hospital.
Want to learn more about this opportunity? Reach out to my recruiting partner, who will put you in touch with me.
Jonathan Alvarado, ARNP, CRNA
Regional Director – Pacific Northwest
Amber Streeper, CRNA
Chief CRNA – Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center