Associate Chief Medical Officer
Leadership opening in Texas and Louisiana, Associate Chief Medical Officer Opportunity
Are you an experienced hospital medicine (HM) or emergency medicine (EM) leader excited about taking the next step in your career? Sound Physicians is seeking a new associate chief medical officer (ACMO) for the southeast. This role gives you the opportunity to use your clinical and leadership expertise to partner with local teams to build strong performance.
Here are a few highlights of the opportunity:
- Full-time W2 opportunity
- Attractive base salary with additional bonus potential
- PTO is offered with health and retirement benefits, and CME.
- Fully administrative work
- Provides management and oversight with driving success for both HM & EM programs.
- Candidates must live in Texas, Louisiana, or Alabama
- 5+ years of inpatient experience in hospital medicine or emergency medicine is required; must include leadership experience
As an ACMO with Sound Physicians, you will be focused on leading our Medical Directors and teams at the site level. You will be focused on clinical outcomes and performance, leadership, stakeholder management, business drivers, risk management, and adherence to standards of care. The ACMO ‘s efforts are directed towards establishing the Sound vision of being the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve. Our model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to improve outcomes.
Ensuring Success from the Start by Investing in You
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take responsibility and focus on their teams to ensure the practice is successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. We invest in our leaders through physician-led learning and development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Leverage our robust data reporting to partner with your teams and continuously improve operations.
- SoundInstitute™ provides a combination of online modules and in-person sessions for professional education and leadership development, led by a dedicated team of physicians.
- Become a partner through Sound’s Path to Partnership