Anesthesiologist – Tucson, AZ
Dear Prospective Teammates,
I am honored to serve as the medical director for Sound Anesthesia’s practice at Rincon Health Campus, located in the charming city of Tucson, AZ. I have been part of the Sound Anesthesia team for the past year and take great pride in the anesthesia program we hope to build and serve as a model of success well into the future. This is a unique opportunity allowing physicians (new graduates welcome to apply) to create a team emphasizing a positive culture, patient safety and quality clinical care. I would like to extend a warm invitation to learn more about our people, practice, and unwavering purpose.
- We are seeking a team of highly motivated, clinically skilled anesthesiologists to be a part of this PHYSICIAN ONLY practice.
- Sound Anesthesia is composed of a rich tapestry of clinicians hailing from diverse geographic, educational, and training backgrounds, each of whom relies on and learns from one another in our shared commitment to patient care.
- We foster close collaboration with our surgical and perioperative colleagues, ensuring that we collectively provide the highest standard of anesthesia care for the Tucson community.
- Tucson offers the small-town charm within a larger city environment. We take pride in our mild winters, sunshine and Southwestern culture. Year-round outdoor activities abound including golf, mountain biking and hiking. This is an excellent place to start or continue your practice, raise a family and truly enjoy all the dining and cultural experiences Tucson has to offer.
- Our hospital is a brand-new state of the art medical center inclusive of a diverse array of surgical subspecialties and obstetrics. Starting with 4 operating rooms and labor and delivery the potential for clinical growth is endless.
- We operate within the BLANK system and have access to our internal informatics platform.
- Compensation: W-2 – $475k, plus $25,000 quality bonus. 1099 – $508,070 plus $25,000 quality bonus. 8 weeks of scheduled time off annually. SIGN ON BONUS available.
- Schedule: 7am-3pm M-F, pager call on nights/weekends
- Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability coverage, a 401k plan with a matching component, paid medical malpractice insurance, tail coverage, and an annual CME allowance.
- Our team enjoys high retention rates and collaboratively ensures coverage for time off.
- We put patients first. Always.
- We strongly support personal and professional growth and development within our anesthesia practice, providing opportunities for you to explore new avenues locally and within the broader medical group.
- We take pride in our community-minded approach, actively encouraging team members to contribute to community health and wellness both within and outside the hospital.
If you wish to explore this exciting opportunity, please reach out to my recruiting partner, who will connect you with me.
Dr. Erik Dong DO