Anesthesiologist – Portland, OR
Sound is seeking an Anesthesiologist in Portland, Oregon
Sound Anesthesia has an exciting Anesthesiologist opportunity in our newest practice in Portland. Providence St. Vincent Medical Center is one of the leading hospitals in Oregon for heart care, cancer care, and women’s and children’s services. The hospital is also a designated Magnet hospital, which is the highest honor that can be given to a hospital for nursing excellence.
- CV, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, General, OB/GYN, Neuro, Vascular
- Work-life balance with sensible home call starting at 5 p.m., 1:7 call with post-call day off
- Solo physician care and collaborative care team model comprised of Anesthesiologists and CRNAs; not to exceed 1:4 ratio
- 22.5 Physician and 47 CRNA model
- Seeking General Anesthesiologists, Pediatric Anesthesiologists, and CV Anesthesiologists
- 1099 and W2 compensation options available
- Competitive W2 compensation ranges from $575,000 – $650,000 depending on specialty fellowship
- Up to $75,000 commencement bonus available
- 10 weeks scheduled time off
- Group paid MedMal
- CME reimbursements
- Full comprehensive benefits + 401k
- Available for full-time physicians only; Path to Partnership™
Portland, Oregon is a city known for its vibrant culture, stunning natural beauty, and laid-back lifestyle. It is home to a diverse population of over 650,000 people and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the United States. It is home to a vibrant arts and culture scene, with everything from world-class museums and theaters to independent bookstores and coffee shops. Portland is known for its diversity and welcoming communication where people from all walks of life can come together. Outside of the city itself, there are endless opportunities for hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and boating for outdoor enthusiasts.
Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians is a leading healthcare organization with a proven track record of improving quality, satisfaction, and financial performance for its hospital partners nationwide. Sound combines a high-performance model with engaged clinicians to drive reproducible results across the acute care episode – through anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, telemedicine, and physician advisory services.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.