Anesthesiologist – Port Arthur, TX
To our prospective teammates,
I’m the regional medical director for Sound Physicians in the state of Texas. I’ve been a part of Sound for 3 years. We have a unique general anesthesiologist opportunity in Port Arthur, TX, at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas. I’m proud of the anesthesia practice we’ve built and welcome interest from physicians coming out of training or looking to make a career change. I’d like to share more about who we are and what we do — specifically about our people, practice, and purpose — as you consider your options:
- We’re a closely knit, established team of 2 physicians and 9 CRNAs.
- Our team is comprised of clinicians from diverse geographic, educational, and training backgrounds who lean on and learn from each other in their approach to patient care.
- We are a 204 acute-care facility that serves two locations in the Southeast Texas regions of Port Arthur and Beaumont.
- Within the hospital, we work closely with our CRNA colleagues to provide the best anesthesia care possible for the Port Arthur and Beaumont communities.
- Our facility has received numerous recognitions including accreditations for chest pain, stroke, trauma, NICU and orthopedics. Both locations offer state-of-the-art emergency rooms and provide leading-edge and exceptional emergency, surgical, and diagnostic services.
- Beaumont and Port Arthur offer close proximity to Houston, while boasting affordable living, safe communities, and good schools.
- The hospital is a nice, community hospital covering general, OB/GYN, neuro (backs), ENT, peds ENT, plastics, podiatry, and GI/endo case mix.
- We run 5 points of service per day.
- Physician scheduled is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off rotation and not responsible for OB over night.
- Compensation guaranteed at $522,000.
- Since this is a 1099 position, no benefits are offered except malpractice fully covered by Sound including tail coverage.
- We put patients first. Always.
- We value and support growth and development in our anesthesia practice, allowing you to explore new opportunities locally and within the broader medical group.
- We’re a community-minded team and support involvement and contributions to community health and wellness in and out of the hospital.
Want to learn more about this opportunity? Reach out to my recruiting partner, who will put you in touch with me.
Jaspreet Singh, MD
Regional Medical Director