Anesthesiologist – Nampa, ID
To prospective anesthesiologist teammates:
St. Alphonsus Medical Center in Nampa, Idaho, partners with Sound’s anesthesiology team to deliver unmatched care to our patients. With our agreement, the clinical team is employed by the hospital but enjoys the benefits of Sound’s practice model and sustainable career paths.
Sound manages the patient volume and provides you with the time required to bring better care to the bedside. Our approach ensures that every member of the anesthesia team practices at the top of their license and that physicians and CRNAs collaborate to deliver exceptional patient experiences.
The foundation of our approach is people, practice, and purpose.
- This program is a collaborative partnership between St. Alphonsus Medical Center – Nampa and Sound Physicians that leverages the best of every clinician at the bedside.
- Our program is comprised of a medical director, 7 anesthesiologists, and 8 CRNAs.
- We see a wide array of case mixes to include General, Orthopedic, OB/GYN, Neuro, Vascular, and Trauma.
- Our cases do not include complex peds or burns.
- Work-life balance schedule designed to ensure you have the time to enjoy time away from the hospital.
- The hospital sees approximately 13,500 annual cases.
- Our supervision model leverages a maximum ratio of 4:1.
- While the program leverages the Sound team care model, this role is employed by the hospital directly.
- We put patients first. Always.
- We consider ourselves an integral part of the community, actively encouraging our team members to contribute both within and outside the hospital, thereby helping to ensure the continued prosperity of our local community.
- W2 compensation $515,000
- Strong commencement bonus and fantastic benefits available
- 4,000-6200 for CME and specialty membership dues
- Paid MedMal
- 10 weeks scheduled time off
The Nampa area is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with a flourishing arts and entertainment scene. The region offers a reasonable cost of living, a low crime rate, excellent cultural programs, neighborhood parks, and nearby forests and rivers.
To learn more please complete the application so that our recruiting partner, Brigid Waring, can connect you with the hiring team.