Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
HCA Florida Blake Hospital is a 383-bed facility located in Manatee County on the Gulf Coast in Bradenton, FL. Blake is a Level II Trauma and Burn Center that provides a wide range of services including ED, open-heart, cancer care, and joint replacement. Excellent clinical opportunity to join an advanced anesthesia group.
- 13 weeks of time off!
- $40,000 sign-on bonus, excellent compensation
- Day position, no nights, and very minimal call
- You choose – full-time W2 or full-time 1099
- Level II, burn cases, CVOR, general, ortho & plastics. No OB, no Neuro.
- Supervision model 1:4
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Location & Lifestyle
Bradenton is located on the Florida Gulf Coast just south of Tampa and north of Sarasota. Known as the “Friendly City” Bradenton is a great relocation option for families. With strong public and private schools, parks, beautiful beaches, and plenty of shopping options Bradenton has something for everyone.