Through People, We Make a Difference
At Capital Anesthesia, a part of Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Capital and Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
St. Mary’s General Hospital is an acute care hospital offering a broad range of health care services and community outreach programs. It is part of the Prime Healthcare System, one of the nation’s leading health systems. For the past 2 years, Saint Mary’s is a recipient of the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Awards and has been named among the Top 10% in the Nation for Patient Safety. They are also a State Designated Heart Center
- 286-bed, non profit, acute care hospital
- Practice includes a mix of general cases and OB (approximately 400 deliveries annually)
- Call 1:6
- American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) and a current, unrestricted license in New Jersey is required; New grads are welcome to apply!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes
Location & Lifestyle
Passaic is part of the New York metropolitan area in northern New Jersey- only 16 miles to NYC and all that NYC has to offer! The area offers plenty of it’s own activities as well, like restaurants, shopping, museums, hiking, and more. Passiac also boasts great public and private schools and is home to a plethora of outdoor parks and historic sites.