Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Sound Anesthesia has an opening for a Non-Call taking Anesthesiologist at Banner University Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ.
- Medically directed practice and care team model
- Daytime non-call taking position
- Variety of cases including, high-risk OB, CV, Trauma, ortho, GI, and transplants
- Compensation: $450k yearly, Sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, and comprehensive benefits package
- Extra shifts are available
- American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA), and a current, unrestricted license is required
Banner University Medical Center is a nationally recognized hospital and serves as an academic Level I Trauma Center. With 733 beds, it is a major healthcare institution in Arizona. This Level I Trauma Center is equipped to handle the most severe and complex cases, providing comprehensive emergency medical services and specialized care for traumatic injuries.
Location & Lifestyle
Phoenix, the capital of Arizona, is known as the Valley of the Sun and one of the largest metropolitan areas with a population of over 4M people. The city is a multicultural and educated population with an abundance of spas and resorts, and golf courses and is bounded by national forests. Phoenix is alive with many cultural and fine arts, with dozens of Museums, Symphony orchestras, Ballet Arizona, dance troops, and performing arts, including the Orpheum Theatre and Arizona Opera. Phoenix’s culinary scene boasts many diverse cuisines from around the world. The city has many professional sports and is home to the Arizona Cardinals, Phoenix Suns, and the Arizona Diamondbacks. The area provides many parks and recreation for the whole family, including national parks and city parks providing hiking, camping, swimming, horseback riding, cycling, climbing, several golf courses, and The Desert Botanical Gardens. Camelback Mountain is one of Phoenix’s best hikes and most popular attractions for thousands of visiting hikers each year, bordering Phoenix’s Arcadia neighborhood for an amazing dining experience and quality living.
Banner is ranked in the top 50 hospitals by U.S. News and World Report for specialty services and is listed as one of the top 2 hospitals in Arizona. The hospital received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award and the AHA’s Type 2 Diabetes Honor award for quality measures around diabetes and cardiovascular care. It was the recipient of the National Award for Excellence in delivering high-quality and cost-effective care.
Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians is a leading healthcare organization with a proven track record of improving quality, satisfaction, and financial performance for its hospital partners nationwide. Sound combines a high-performance model with engaged providers to drive reproducible results across the acute care episode – through anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, telemedicine, and physician advisory services.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings