Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Dallas, TX
To prospective team members,
As the system medical director for Sound’s hospitalist practice at Texas Health Cleburne in Cleburne, Texas, I extend a warm invitation to consider joining our dynamic team. With nearly a decade of experience within this organization, I take pride in the hospital medicine program we’ve built.
As you explore this opportunity to join my team as medical director, I’m excited to provide you with insight into our people, practice, and purpose.
- Our healthcare teams are adaptable, responding to patient conditions, treatment plans, and organizational policies, recognizing the dynamic nature of healthcare.
- We foster a cohesive, mutually supportive team with a common goal of delivering high-quality care to our patients.
- My leadership style combines servant and transformational leadership, emphasizing team members’ development, collaboration, and a positive, supportive culture.
- We value a solution-oriented mindset, clear communication, and a proactive approach in hospital committees and quality improvement projects.
- We bring positive attitudes daily, willing to adapt, learn, and grow.
- The organization upholds core values of quality, service, integrity, teamwork, and innovation. There is a shortage of strong clinical leaders in healthcare; I wanted to rise to the occasion and be a force multiplier.
- We measure outcomes with the AdventHealth Dashboard, developed in collaboration with experts at the Society of Hospital Medicine. O/E metrics are individualized to the patient based on documentation.
- Our program consistently maintains a GMLOS O/E ratio below 1, attains a 5-star score for mortality, conducts well-regarded multidisciplinary rounds, and experiences low physician turnover.
- Leaders play a crucial role in fostering a positive and supportive working environment, ultimately contributing to better patient outcomes.
- This position is open to ACNP and PA candidates, and we welcome applications from recent graduates.
- The schedule follows a pattern of seven consecutive days on duty and seven days off, with shifts from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- The compensation package includes a base salary of $140,000, along with bonuses for PPI and PQI, and relocation assistance is also provided.
- We offer a robust training program for new graduates as well.
- Our goal is to provide value to our partner hospital through active committee involvement, ensuring high-quality clinical care in various fields. Committees we’re involved with include med exec, sepsis, stroke, chest pain, clinical pertinence, glycemic, readmissions, mortality reviews, pharmacy, and therapeutics.
- Community support initiatives focus on evidence-based healthcare, collaboration with primary care providers, and addressing prevalent challenges such as an aging population and substance abuse.
Our team offers a supportive and innovative medical environment if you’re considering relocation. At the same time, Cleburne provides an affordable, small-town lifestyle close to larger urban centers like Fort Worth (32 miles) and Dallas (50 miles). Mansfield, Arlington, Aledo, and Midlothian are all conveniently located about 30 miles away. Other large cities such as Plano (69 miles) and Weatherford (41 miles) are drivable. Austin is significantly farther away, located 164 miles from Cleburne.
Want to learn more about this opportunity? Reach out to my recruiting partner, who will put you in touch with me.
Dr. Kameswara Rao Nimmakayala
System Medical Director