Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
This team is close-knit and collegial – they enjoy spending time outside of work together and rely on each other to create scheduling flexibility to spend time with family and have a sustainable career. The hospital administration is very supportive of our hospitalists. Giving you time to build relationships with patients and families.
Qualified candidates will be practicing physicians trained in internal or family medicine with a strong hospitalist/LTACH background. The hospitalists work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary medical team to provide optimal care for medically complex patients requiring long-term hospitalization.
- Vibra Hospital is a private 90-bed private LTAC
- Established team with 4 physicians and an APP working together to provide high-quality, medically complex care
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- Open ICU with pulmonology support available in addition to all subspecialties
- Procedures including line placement, intubations, and vent management required
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Vibra Hospital is located 10 miles Northeast of Denver, in Thornton, Colorado. With a population of 102,000 residents, Thornton boasts 81 parks and 80 miles of trails throughout the city for residents to enjoy. The proximity to Denver makes Thornton an excellent area to hike, snowboard, ski, rock climb, or picnic in one of the many mountains. Residents still enjoy around 245 days of sunshine per year, with only 13.25 inches of rain annually. Snow is not uncommon, although it rarely stays on the ground for long.
Thornton operates three school districts, offering families four high schools, five middle schools, and fourteen elementary schools. In addition, eight major universities and colleges are located within a 45-mile radius of Thornton, making it a city of life-long learning, diversity, and strong community ties. As a big city with enough mountains and trees to make a person almost forget that they are living in a booming metropolis, Thornton is a perfect place to live, work and thrive.