Success Happens When you Start With your People
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes.
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
As a result of their hard work and commitment to patient care, Union Hospital, a Cleveland Clinic Hospital, has been named by HealthGrades as a 2017 Top Hospital for Patient Safety and has been named “100 Great Community Hospitals” by Becker’s Hospital Review!
- 154-bed, community hospital; Primary stroke enter and MIDAS+ Platinum Award Winner
- Established team of 6 physicians and a clinical performance nurse
- 10-bed, open ICU with excellent sub-specialty back -up; Pulmonologist on staff provides support
- Procedure experience required; must be comfortable with intubations; central line comfort is preferred
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Location and Lifestyle
Dover is a rural community known for its marvelous wineries and scenic golf courses and is just a short distance from Canton and equal distance to Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh. With a low cost of living, Dover is appealing to all who desire a suburban lifestyle close to the city. Each year, Dover is the host of many events celebrating its rich history. The Canal Days Festival fills downtown with families, music, and other entertainment during the Memorial Day weekend. The Italian-American Festival celebrates the culture of Tuscarawas County’s Italian heritage.