Full-Time Nocturnist Opportunity 30 Minutes from Chicago
Methodist Hospitals Northlake is a leading healthcare facility located in Gary, Indiana, and is part of the Methodist Hospitals health system. As a community-based, not-for-profit organization, Methodist Hospitals has been dedicated to improving the health and well-being of residents in Northwest Indiana for nearly a century. Methodist Hospitals Northlake is one of their two full-service acute care facilities, with the other located in Merrillville. Recognized for its commitment to excellence, Methodist Hospitals offers a wide range of award-winning programs and specialized institutes.
- 200 Bed Hospital
- 7pm – 7am nocturnist shift
- No call environment
- No procedures required
- Hospitalist team will run codes
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
Awards & Recognitions
- The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Hospital Accreditation, a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to providing safe and effective patient care.
- Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award For Stroke is awarded by the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association for exemplary adherence to all performance measures established in its Get With the Guidelines program. Methodist Hospitals was the first Northwest Indiana hospital to earn this award.
- Additional awards from the Chest Pain Center, Commission on Cancer, American Diabetes Association, and other organizations.
Location & Lifestyle
Located on the Indiana/Illinois border, 30 miles from downtown Chicago, you will find the communities of Gary, Indiana. Northwest Indiana is a great locale on Lake Michigan’s southern shore with its cities and towns offering a diverse range of lifestyles, with convenient access via train to downtown Chicago. The area offers a variety of housing, educational, and recreation opportunities along with a multitude of public and private schools are available.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.