Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day.
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
What Matters to You
Sound Physicians knows that the only way to achieve our vision of being “the unmatched leader in improving quality and lowering the cost of care in the communities we serve” is through the well-being of our people. We care about your peace of mind, and that comes from knowing that you are associating with an organization that cares about you.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas – St. Elizabeth is the only Level III Trauma Center in the area. Nationally recognized physicians work at the forefront of research, clinical trials, treatment, and care. The team has the Stroke Honor Roll designation and the ‘Get With The Guidelines Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award for Heart Failure Treatment from the American Heart and Stroke Association.
- The hospitalist team has 10 physicians, an advanced practice provider, and a clinical performance nurse
- 431-bed acute care hospital and trauma center
- Open ICU
- No procedures required
- Three Da Vinci Robots and four Cath labs on site
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior medical director/leadership experience preferred or 3+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Location and Lifestyle
Beaumont is located in Southeast Texas about 90 miles from Houston. Outdoor activities are the main attraction for both locals and visitors. Some of their most popular activities are fishing, hunting, paddling, and birding. You can get a taste of both Texan and Louisianan cuisine since you are right on the border along with fresh fish from the Gulf. You will have plenty of dining and indoor/outdoor activities to choose from when in Beaumont!