Success Happens When you Start With your People
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes.
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
St. Mary is a 206-bed not-for-profit facility with a medical staff of 300 physicians in a variety of specialties, including pediatrics, oncology, cardiology, family, internal medicine, and obstetrics. St. Mary is committed to providing the best health care possible for its patients and offers accredited educational programs, the latest technology, and compassionate care.
- Established and growing team with support from a clinical performance nurse
- Open ICU
- Procedures are not required
- 7on/7 off schedule
- Board certification in internal medicine preferred and 4+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
Location and Lifestyle
Apple Valley, California is located in the county of San Bernardino, 53 miles to Rancho Cucamonga, 95 miles northeast of Los Angeles, and 140 miles north of San Diego. The Town of Apple Valley is located in the heart of Victor Valley and is home to 73,000 residents. The area experiences 350 days of sunshine per year and has an abundance of recreational activities with a nationally recognized hands-on public school system model in addition to private schools that offer a distinguished award-winning curriculum.