Hospitalist – Regional Traveling
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits? In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over 150 providers across state lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances. As an employed traveling hospitalist (ambassador), you can live in any city you like and travel within that region to multiple hospital programs. We have physician ambassador opportunities across the country!
What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and levels of sophistication
- Must be internal medicine board certified with 3 years of experience as a hospitalist
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hats on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care. Sound Ambassadors will be paid above-market compensation for their adaptability to work in various locations across a region.
- Full-time position with benefits, including 401K with match, CME, health, dental and vision, etc.
- Flex schedule available; ability to work 6 on/8 off or 7 on/7 off
- Professional assistance with hospital privileging and medical licenses
- Paid expenses for travel and housing and a dedicated travel coordinator to assist you
- Priority hiring to a full-time position in the program of your choice
- Malpractice insurance provided
- License and state DEA paid by Sound
Join a Collegial Practice Where you will thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of health care in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem-solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your most significant human potential? Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community and each other
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care