Hospitalist or Nocturnist
Through People, We Make a Difference
A Member of the Franciscan Health Organization, Franciscan Health Olympia Fields offers outstanding services for cancer, heart, vascular, colorectal, and diabetes. St. James is a teaching hospital with multiple residencies and fellowships. The campus is proud to be the only hospital in the South Chicago suburbs to be approved as a Teaching Hospital Cancer Program offering expansive and full diagnostic and treatment services.
- Seeking Day, Swing, and Nocturnists and all levels of experience
- Full-time – 7 on /7 off schedules
- Closed ICU
- No Procedures
- Critical care Runs codes
- Teaching opportunity for all team members
- Full-subspecialty support
- Excellent location in the South/Southeast Chicagoland community
- H1B cap exempt; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
What Matters to You
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
The Village of Olympia Fields has a population of approximately 4,700. This affluent village is located in a southern suburb of Chicago, approximately 32 miles from downtown Chicago. It is very commutable for anyone living in Chicago doing a reverse drive or train ride, or easily reached by multiple freeways in neighboring suburbs.
St. James Franciscan Health Olympia Fields Campus is conveniently located 22 miles from Midway International Airport.