Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
Minden Medical Center serves a population of over 70,000 residents in Webster, Claiborne, Bienville Parishes, and the surrounding area. The hospital offers 24/7 emergency care, general surgery, nephrology, cardiopulmonary, orthopedic & sports medicine, otolaryngology, radiology, and obstetrics and gynecological services.
- 161-bed acute care medical center
- Open ICU
- Schedule – 7on/ 7off; 7 AM to 7 PM
- Excellent compensation with comprehensive benefit package
- Full and part-time positions available
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
The city of Minden offers all the benefits of small-town living and is just under 30 miles away from Shreveport. Minden has excellent schools and numerous sports programs. Residents can enjoy golf, tennis, an aquatic club, and the area’s bayous and lakes. Minden is the top contributor to the St. Jude Children’s research hospital and will be featured on HGTV’s Hometown Kickstart this spring!
- Becker’s Hospital Review named Minden Medical Center in 2013 among the “100 Great Community Hospitals,” a list based on hospitals’ quality of care and service to the community
- Minden Medical Center was chosen as one of the “100 Top Hospitals” by Thomson Reuters in 2003, 2009, and 2011. This award signifies achieved excellence in clinical outcomes, patient safety, patient satisfaction, financial performance, and operation efficiency. Only two hospitals in Louisiana have received recognition three times