Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Adventist Health Lodi Memorial is a 184-bed acute care facility and one of the region’s premier healthcare providers. Surgery, maternity, intensive care, medical care, and emergency services have always been key services available at Adventist Health Lodi, but in recent years, the organization has grown to operate five primary care medical practices, a free outreach clinic, and 10 specialty medical practices, treating almost 20,000 patients annually.
- Established team with 10 physicians and a clinical performance nurse
- No call
- No procedures required
- 7 on/7 off
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location and Lifestyle
Scenically located between the San Francisco Bay and the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lodi is a city of over 60,000 people in the center portion of California’s Central Valley. Known as the Zinfandel Capital of the World, Lodi boasts over 85 boutique wineries and the opportunity to taste over 100 different award-winning varietals. Lodi’s vibrant downtown offers brick-lined streets with restaurants, tasting rooms, specialty boutiques, and more with the classic Mission Arch a beloved focal point. In addition, the Mokelumne River flows along the edge of town and forms the Lodi Lake Wilderness Area. Lodi offers an abundance of recreation, from cycling, kayaking, paddleboarding, and rafting to tubing, canoeing, fishing, and much more.
Awards and Recognitions
- Leapfrog “Grade A” for Hospital Safety
- Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award for stroke care
- Top 10% of national inpatient rehab facilities by UDSMR. In the top 10% for 10 consecutive years.
- Bariatric Center of Excellence
- The first and only hospital in California to become a Gold Champion National Safe Sleep Hospital
- Gold recognition for workplace health achievement from the American Heart Association.
- Beacon Award for Excellence by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (2016)
- ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures Recognition from The Joint Commission (2014)