Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 137-bed nonprofit hospital
- The Sound hospitalist team consists of 4 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Open ICU with intensivist for support
- ER runs codes; em physician available 24/7
- Daytime role
- Family and internal medicine trained physicians accepted
- H1B eligible if a J1 waiver has been completed; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine and have access to dozen of city parks in and around Dallas/Fort Worth. Cleburne, Texas, a fantastic location only 35 minutes from Downtown Fort Worth, is located primarily in southeastern Tarrant County with a variety of communities to choose from including great schools, a strong housing market, and a diverse job market. There is an array of family activities so you can have something to do each day of the year!