Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
Manchester Memorial Hospital is a 249-bed acute care, community hospital celebrating the centennial of its founding in 1920. Along with Rockville General Hospital, Manchester Memorial is an affiliate of Eastern Connecticut Health Network, an established organization dedicated to serving the communities of greater Hartford since 1997. The hospital offers a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, strong sub-specialty presence, newly renovated patient rooms, and is also home to a family medicine residency program
- 18-physician team with the support of onsite chief hospitalist and dedicated ancillary staff
- Open ICU with excellent specialty back-up
- No procedures required
- No call environment
- Robust benefits package including malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Commencement bonus and relocation assistance available
- Open to IM and FM-trained physicians; Residents welcome to apply
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Manchester is surrounded by thousands of acres of parkland and has all the charm of a small town but with easy access to a large city. Just 15 minutes from downtown Hartford, the area boasts award-winning school systems, affordable living options, excellent restaurants, and easy travel to major cities such as New York or Boston.