Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
OSE Surgery Center, located in Trussville, AL, has been serving the Birmingham Metro community since 1985. OSE was the first freestanding surgery center in Alabama to be accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and has successfully maintained this accreditation to date. Nestled in the facility at St. Vincent’s East, OSE has grown to 6 ORs and 9 procedures rooms.
- Case-mix includes Ortho, eyes, gastric sleeves, ENT, general surgery, back pain block
- Monday – Friday; no weekends or holidays
- No call
- 7 Points of service daily running 30-50 cases
- 2 MD, 8 CRNA model
- Boarded by the NBCRNA and hold an AL license
- Regional Ultrasound Guided block skills preferred or a strong interest to learn
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnovers
- Guaranteed base compensation plus annual quality bonus totaling $190,000 annually
- Full comprehensive benefits plan day one
- 401k with matching
- Organization paid malpractice insurance + tail
- 6 weeks of scheduled time off
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Location & Lifestyle
Trussville is one of the faster-growing cities in Alabama. It is known for its friendly atmosphere, great school system, and safe environment for living and raising a family. It offers convenience to downtown Birmingham which boasts some of the country’s best cuisine.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings