Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – $25K Sign On Bonus! 3 weeks on / 1 week off, M-F
Full-time CRNA (1099) $278K with $25k sign-on bonus; Work 3 weeks, off 4th week; M-F schedule!
Wilson Memorial Hospital is an independent, 71-bed community hospital located in Sidney, Ohio. This facility offers: Quality Care, Better Experiences and Healthy Outcomes Wilson Memorial Hospital serves a geographic area encompassing towns in primarily Shelby County but also communities in Miami, Auglaize, Logan, and Darke counties. The hospital is accredited by the Healthcare Facility Accreditation Program (HFAP) and strives to provide high standards of care for outpatients, inpatients, and those served in business and industry.
- 1099 Compensation $278k / $25,000 Sign On Bonus
- Work 3 weeks / off 4th week M-F!
- 5 ORs; Cases: general surgery, ortho, GI, Endo, OB
- 4,500 cases per year
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational
Location and Lifestyle
There’s always something to do in Sidney – seasonal events on the downtown square include Sidney Civic Band concerts, BBQFest, a weekly farmer’s market, Kids Fall Festival, Christmas of Yesteryear, and a variety of other family-friendly activities and events. The Winter Wonderland Parade attracts thousands to downtown Sidney to kick off the holiday season, as does the Shelby County Fair in July and a large variety of community festivals throughout the year. For those who enjoy the great outdoors, Tawawa Park and Lake Loramie State Park, offer hiking trails, biking, fishing, swimming, boating and a multitude of picnic areas.
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.