Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their well-being. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to align our vision and values and the values and goals of our hospital partners. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their most significant potential.
Lea Regional Medical Center is part of Covenant Health, the region’s largest health system.
- Commencent bonus: $50,000 + competitive compensation + relocation allowance + extra comp available + 13 weeks vacation
- Our all CRNA group offers you 100% control of your practice; enjoy the benefits of a truly independent practice that offers support, flexibility, and professional growth
- Cases include General, Ortho, OBGYN, L&D (600 deliveries per year)
- 1st Call: 1:3 (from home)
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Location & Lifestyle
Hobbs, NM is considered the gateway to New Mexico, located less than four miles west of the Texas Border and representing the best of the “high desert”, with blue sky vistas, spectacular sunsets, and warm sunshine. A truly multicultural heritage, with a mild climate and abundant sunshine, New Mexico is a great place to enjoy the outdoors.