Acute Pain Service Chief Anesthesiologist
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Sound Physicians is looking for a skilled Acute Pain Chief Anesthesiologist to join our team in Ft. Worth with the JPS Health Network.
JPS Anesthesiologists’ highlights include:
- *NEW position for growth* Seeking Acute Pain or Regional Fellowship trained physician looking to build block program with JPS
- Full scope of practice in a level I trauma center
- 19 physician model with dedicated OB, CV, and General MDs
- A mixture of general and pre and post-op blocks
- No in-house call; only 3-4 night shifts every 10 weeks
- Dedicated clinical leadership for MDs and CRNAs
- Large-scale collaborative practice that believes in a positive culture
- Career Development & Leadership Pathway
- Robust well-being resources, comprehensive benefits package with generous PTO
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Must have pain/regional fellowship training – will include a chief stipend component for the role
- Must be able to work collaboratively with CRNAs and champion CRNAs to build upon block skills
- Work closely with MD leadership and site Administration
- Must be proficient in ultrasound-guided blocks
Location & Lifestyle
Enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine and have access to dozen of city parks in and around Dallas/Fort Worth, more than 12 large lakes in driving distance, champion golf courses, and dozens of restaurants and shops. Also known for its arts scene the city offers concert venues, off-Broadway shows, museums, and galleries.
- Named the #1 Hospital in the US by Washington Monthly
- DCEO Magazine named JPS Health Network the Outstanding Health System for the DFW region
- Leapfrog “A” rating for Patient safety