Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Regional Traveling
Thrive Where Your Contributions Are Valued
As an employed traveling advanced practitioner, you will travel within a region to a variety of hospital programs. Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits? In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over 150 providers across state lines while orchestrating a smooth transition. While the average length of an assignment in one city is 6 months, however, the timeframe for one assignment could be three, six, or nine months. This role is a great way to gain diverse experiences at our multiple hospitals while growing your career within Sound Physicians. You would be representing Sound Physicians and demonstrate our core values of quality, service, teamwork, innovation, and integrity.
What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for Sound’s core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
- Flexibility to cover all shifts including days, swing, and nights long term
- Must be open to location and assignments within a specific region; could include IL, IN, MO, IA, OH, KY, MI, TN
- Must be a certified ACNP (acute care NP’s only) or PA with current license
- Minimum of 2+ years hospitalist experience
A Day In The Life of a Traveling Ambassador…
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services
- Complete admissions from ED and develop treatment plans
- Perform dictation of H&P examinations
- 7 days on, 7 days off schedule
Join a Collegial Practice Where You Will Thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community and each other
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care
Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Click the apply button to inquire about this role.