Value Based Nocturnist Nurse Practitioner
A Collegial Practice Where You Can Thrive
As a nurse practitioner with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound Core Values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality, and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams. At Sound Physicians, we recognize the value that you bring when you are empowered to work at the top of your license. We invest in robust onboarding and training as you assimilate into a new role at a new hospital. We support you to provide the excellent care you long to give each patient through ongoing professional development and ongoing feedback on your clinical performance.
Join our Value-Based Hospitalist team in Plymouth, Massachusetts where our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 170 bed not for profit hospital
- The team is comprised of 2 physicians and 4 APPs overseeing the management of patients of specific contracted payor groups
- Closed ICU
- No procedures
- Nocturnist and swing positions available with flexible scheduling
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Requirements of Nurse Practitioners
Sound Physicians offers a hospitalist career path in value-based medicine for clinicians who want to focus on improving clinical outcomes and lowering total care costs. The Value-Based Hospitalist team can focus on a smaller cohort of patients in a comprehensive care model that puts the patients’ needs first and partners closely with the outpatient PCP. These teams work collaboratively with other care disciplines to maximize continuity of care and improve the patient experience.
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services with the value-based hospitalist practice
- Develop treatment plans
- Complete admissions from ED
- Perform dictation of H&P examinations
- Cross cover for the value-based hospitalist team
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the chief hospitalist and within NP scope of practice
- Current, unrestricted license in Massachusetts; 2+ years of acute care experience as an NP required
Location & Lifestyle
Plymouth, Massachusetts is a coastal town located just south of Boston. It is the site of the first Pilgrim settlement in 1620. In addition to its rich history, Plymouth also boasts some of the best whale watching, dining, shopping, and cultural activities in a quaint New England setting.