Regional Medical Director
Join the Next Generation of Physician Leaders
Are you an experienced emergency medicine (EM) leader excited about taking the next step in your career? Sound Physicians is seeking a Regional Medical Director (RMD) to support Sound’s emergency medicine and hospital medicine programs in Kentucky and Tennessee. This role gives you the opportunity to use your clinical and leadership expertise to partner with local teams to build strong performance.
Here are a few highlights of the opportunity:
- Full-time W2
- Attractive base salary with additional bonus potential
- PTO is offered with health and retirement benefits, and CME.
- Administrative position with limited clinical work
- Provides management and oversight with driving success for both HM & EM programs.
- Candidates must live in Kentucky or Tennessee (preferred)
- 5+ years of clinical and leadership experience in emergency medicine is required.
Ensuring Success from the Start by Investing in You
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take responsibility and focus on their teams to ensure the practice is successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. We invest in our leaders through physician-led learning and development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Leverage our robust data reporting to partner with your teams and continuously improve operations.
- SoundInstitute™ provides a combination of online modules and in-person sessions for professional education and leadership development, led by a dedicated team of physicians.
- Become a partner through Sound’s Path to Partnership