Post Acute Physician (Part time)
Through People, We Make a Difference
Borgess Pipp Health Center is a 43-bed Long Term Acute Care Unit and is part of the Ascension system and affiliated with Ascension Borgess Medical Center. The hospital has been recognized for America’s 250 Best Hospitals Award, and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care Award.
- Procedure experience required: procedures: wound debridements, peg replacements/ removal
- The emergency department will run codes
- Part-time opportunity available
- Open to internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians; If FM trained, needs to have completed the program at an unopposed residency and have strong internal medicine skills
- ACLS, BLS certifications required
Our physicians and advanced practice providers all strive to improve quality, and we work hard to replicate their best ideas across the organization to improve outcomes for more than one million patients cared for by Sound Physicians annually. Our commitment to improving outcomes for patients is rooted in our ability to attract exceptional people. Great people, coupled with the right tools and development, are how we positively impact healthcare quality, one patient at a time, for millions of patients each year.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Plainwell is part of Allegan County and is located 10 miles south of Kalamazoo and 35 miles South of Grand Rapids. It is situated on the Kalamazoo River and is the outdoor adventurist playground.