Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Meadows Regional Medical Center is a short-term, 56-bed acute care community hospital with a 15,000-square-foot cancer center.
- Full or part-time schedules available
- Procedures are preferred
- Closed ICU
- ED or OB run coeds
- Call is required
- Ped or MedPed certification is required and one year of hospitalist experience is preferred
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Vidalia is 1 1/2 hours due NW of Savannah, 1 1/2 hours due SE of Macon, and 3 hours S of Atlanta. The closest international airports are either in Savannah or Atlanta and an hour and 1/2 to GA beaches. Vidalia is known for outdoor activities such as fishing, boating, camping, and hiking. Part of Georgia’s booming entertainment industry, hosting several film and television productions. Various options for shopping, dining, arts, and entertainment.
- A grade by Leapfrog for patient safety
- Three-time Reuters top 100 hospitals
- Becker’s Hospital Review – America’s 20 best community hospitals