Nocturnist and Swing Hospitalist
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
MultiCare Auburn Regional Medical Center is a 150-bed level III trauma center in the heart of Auburn, WA. The history dates back to 1921 and the dedication to the health of the Auburn community is strong and continues to get even stronger.
- Established team with 12 physicians and 6 advanced practitioners
- ED runs codes
- No call environment
- Open ICU
- No procedures required
- 7 on/7 off, 175 shifts annually; nocturnist and swing shift positions available
- ACLS/BLS, board certification, and one year of recent acute care experience required
- H1B and J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Auburn, the 15th largest city in the state of Washington, is just minutes from the hustle and bustle of Seattle or a plethora of outdoor activities. You can golf, boat, snowboard, hike, or bike all on the same day. It’s located centrally to many of the things Seattle/Tacoma have to offer yet close to nature! Enjoy four seasons and year-round entertainment from professional sports to concerts, museums, and restaurants.