Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians started as a physician founded and led hospital medicine practice in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. A great practice starts by offering a better career model, designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
- Platte Valley Medical Center is a 98-bed community-based hospital
- The average daily census is 33 patients which are managed by two physicians and an advanced practice provider
- ER runs codes
- Open ICU
- Procedures are required
- 7 on/7 off
- Competitive base compensation package plus the opportunity for productivity and quality bonus incentive
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Brighton is located just 20 miles northeast of downtown Denver on the edge of the eastern Colorado plains. With a population of just over 20,000 residents, Brighton boasts a small-town atmosphere with rich cultural and historical roots. Numerous cultural and sporting events are located in Denver, just a few minutes away. Sports fans don’t have far to go to cheer for their favorite professional teams and can enjoy many great weekends throughout the year watching local football teams, hockey matches, and baseball games.
- Accessibility to world-class skiing
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Multiple state parks for camping, boating, fishing, wildlife
- Boulder and Denver offer access to the performing arts, fine arts, restaurants, museums