Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Mercy Health- Clermont Hospital has been serving the Clermont and Brown county communities since 1973 and prides itself on providing high-quality care. The hospital is home to one of the region’s largest intensive care units and a full spectrum of behavioral health services through the Behavioral Health Institute. The team at Mercy Health- Clermont Hospital is dedicated to helping patients’ lives improve in body, mind, and spirit. In 2016 Mercy Health- Clermont was recognized as one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals.
- 160-bed, community hospital
- Team of 2 physicians
- Hospitalists respond to codes
- Open, 15-bed ICU
- Open to BE/BC internal medicine and family medicine physicians
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Batavia is located just outside of the state capital, Cincinnati, Ohio! There is much to see and do in Cincinnati, such as shopping, dining out, outdoor activities, etc. Batavia offers residents a quiet area to settle down and relax after a long day. It is where you will find village festivals and local shops and restaurants. So take your pick, the hustle and bustle of Cincinnati or the quaintness of Batavia- both are within close driving distance of Mercy Health – Clermont Hospital.