Hospitalist or Nocturnist
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
As a result of their hard work and commitment to patient care, Union Hospital, a Cleveland Clinic Hospital, has been named by HealthGrades as a 2017 Top Hospital for Patient Safety and has been named “100 Great Community Hospitals” by Becker’s Hospital Review!
- 154-bed, community hospital; Primary stroke center and MIDAS+ Platinum Award Winner
- An established team of 6 physicians and a clinical performance nurse
- 10-bed, open, low acuity ICU with excellent sub-specialty back -up; Pulmonologist on staff provides support
- Procedure experience is required; Must be comfortable with intubations and central line comfort is preferred
- J1 & H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Dover is a rural community known for its marvelous wineries and scenic golf courses and is just a short distance from Canton and an equal distance to Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh. With a low cost of living, Dover is appealing to all who desire a suburban lifestyle close to the city. Each year, Dover is the host of many events celebrating its rich history. The Canal Days Festival fills downtown with families, music, and other entertainment during the Memorial Day weekend. The Italian-American Festival celebrates the culture of Tuscarawas County’s Italian heritage.