Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 250-bed, non-profit hospital
- Established team with 17 physicians, 4 advanced practitioners, and two clinical performance nurses
- Strong subspecialty support
- Nocturnist will run codes
- Open ICU; Nocturnist manages critical care patients at night
- Procedure experience is required
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Cincinnati’s blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture, and world-class sports teams and museums draw people from all over the United States. Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park or visiting one of the many art and history museums. Other attractions include the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the Krohn Conservatory, and Coney Island. Cincinnati’s mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, restaurants, and attractions make it the perfect city in which to live and work, no matter the season.