Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Ascension Seton Hays (Ranked High Performing in U.S. News & World Report) conveniently provides advanced medical care to the residents of Hays, Caldwell, and South Travis counties. Ascension Seton Hays is the largest medical campus in Hays County with a state-of-the-art hospital, outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services, and a medical office building.
- Established team with 10.5 physicians and a clinical performance nurse
- 142-bed hospital
- ER run codes
- Closed ICU
- No procedures required
- Internal medicine trained physicians only
- 7 on/ 7 off Hospitalist – days only, nocturnist – nights only
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Kyle is one of the fastest-growing cities in Texas and is located only 21 miles south of downtown Austin and 58 miles northeast of San Antonio. It is the perfect location if you want to be in between cities.
There are many fun attractions in this city, including:
- Kyle Railroad Museum & Heritage Center
- Evo Entertainment
- Plum Creek Golf Course
- Historic Stagecoach Park