Medical Director – Regional Traveling
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits? In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over 150 providers across state lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances. As an employed traveling medical director (ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like and travel within that region to multiple hospital programs. We have medical director ambassador opportunities across the country!
What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador Medical Director?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and levels of sophistication
- Internal medicine preferred; family medicine accepted with previous hospitalist experience
- Prior medical director experience preferred or 4+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
What Matters to You
Sound Physicians started as a physician founded and led hospital medicine practice in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. A great practice starts by offering a better career model, designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing
- Excellent compensation with bonus structure including productivity and quality bonuses
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging
Join a Collegial Practice Where you will thrive
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of health care in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community & each other
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care