Medical Director, Emergency Medicine – Brand new facility!
Medical Director Opportunity in East Tucson at a Brand New Facility!
New Micro Hospital in East Tucson with TMC subspecialty and surgical practice. This new facility is slated to open beginning of 2024.
- 58 Bed Hospital
- 15 Bed ED / Volume: 15,000
- 24 hours of physician coverage
- 24 hours of APP coverage
- EPIC EMR
- BE/BC in emergency medicine (ABEM) with previous medical director experience required
Location & Lifestyle
Tucson is located in Southern Arizona, in the Sonoran Desert (about 115 miles from Phoenix, AZ). Compared to many other cities in the US, Tucson has a relatively affordable cost of living. Housing costs, in particular, are often lower than in major metro areas. There is also a growing food scene! You can find a wide range of dining options, from traditional Mexican food to innovative modern dishes. Tucson enjoys approximately 300 days of sunshine each year, making it a paradise for those who love sunny weather. Mild winters and warm, dry summers make it a great place to enjoy outdoor activities year-round!
Ensuring Success From The Start By Investing In You
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation in the emergency department. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. Sound’s robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform emergency department operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly, and have a better overall experience. At Sound, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated, physician-led learning and development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hats on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a staffing coordinator that will handle all scheduling
- The regional operations manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides leaders with to continuously improve operations
If you are a progressive physician leader who wants continued growth and development, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.#LI-HOTJOBS