Success Happens When you Start With your People
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, and focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes.
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, and hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hats on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is a licensed 404-bed acute care facility and fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Los Robles Hospital has the only Level II Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency room in both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties with the coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating. In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both Counties as a STEMI-designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a Comprehensive Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community’s most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care.
- 10 physicians and a clinical performance nurse
- No procedures
- Open ICU with intensivists on site
- 7 on/7 off
- Board certification required
- IM trained with 2-3+ years of practice experience
- Academic opportunity; prior GME/academic experience preferred
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Location and Lifestyle
Only a thirty-minute drive south to the beautiful beaches of Malibu. Thousand Oaks offers a thriving business environment with attractive shopping, restaurants, culture, and pleasant year-round temperatures averaging 60 – 75 degrees. Likewise, citizens are committed to preserving the city’s setting within a picturesque plateau, rimmed by tree-dotted hills and scenic mountains.
The parks are filled with open fields, trails, wilderness, and wildlife to entice many urban-weary San Fernando Valley families to seek relocation to the Conejo Valley. Many neighborhoods have schools within walking distance, parks, greenbelts, cul-de-sacs, and other amenities along with gated communities providing privacy and security paired with rolling hills, gulches, canyons, indigenous oaks, and sycamores as well as natural and man-made lakes.
Los Robles has consistently earned top honors throughout the state and county:
- Rated in the top 5% of the hospitals nationwide for clinical excellence and as one of 12 hospitals in the state as a prominent hospitals for clinical excellence by the National Research Corporation
- Rated as Ventura County’s Most Preferred Hospital for Overall Healthcare Services by the National Research Corporation
- Rated by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as one of the best hospitals in the nation and the state for cardiac care outcomes
- Rated by the National Research Corporation as one of the best heart centers in the nation and Ventura County for clinical outcomes
- One of 127 hospitals in the nation to achieve Beacon Award status for critical care excellence
- The only Emergency Room in East Ventura County designated as a Level II Trauma Center
- The only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties to carry the coveted Los
- Angeles County EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating
Plus many, many more!