Success Happens When you Start With your People
Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. We give aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel “comfortable, healthy, and happy” in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound’s “Well Being” program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes.
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
Accredited by the Joint Commission and located just north of Jackson, TN, West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital is a 225-bed acute care facility that cares for the community of Dyersburg, as well as the surrounding area. It offers a range of medical, diagnostic, and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, an intensive care unit, and a renovated obstetric unit. West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital is a friendly, warm place for the community to heal and connect.
- 8 clinician team with a clinical performance nurse
- No call environment
- Hosptialist team run codes
- Closed ICU with support during the day shift; Procedure experience preferred
- Schedule: Day shift – 7 on / 7 off
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required; 1+ year of prior chief hospitalist/leadership experience preferred
When you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
Location and Lifestyle
Dyersburg, TN is home to approximately 17,000 people and according to the 2010 census, many of those are young families. Located less than an hour from Jackson, TN, and only 1.5 hours from Memphis, TN, Dyersburg is the perfect distance from the larger cities to settle down. Spend your off-time either shopping at the Dyersburg Mall and adorable downtown boutiques or enjoy the outdoors at one of the local parks or pools. And if you crave something a little more, the larger cities are just a short drive away.