Join a Collegial Practice Where You Thrive
Sound Critical Care is a physician-established and led group that partners with community hospitals to manage and improve ICUs nationwide. We ensure that physicians have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that measurably improves quality and lowers the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve. Our culture promotes physician autonomy, mastery, and purpose. Physicians have the ability to effectively participate in the process of change management within the community hospital ICU setting.
Our physicians and advanced practice providers all strive to improve quality, and we work hard to replicate their best ideas across the organization to improve outcomes for more than one million patients cared for by Sound Physicians annually. Our commitment to improving outcomes for patients is rooted in our ability to attract exceptional people. Great people, coupled with the right tools and development, are how we positively impact healthcare quality, one patient at a time, for millions of patients each year.
The Team – The Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas is part of Texas Health Resources system, the largest healthcare system in North Texas and one of the largest in the United States
- 564-bed, not for profit hospital
- 36-bed, comanaged ICU; medical, surgical, and cardiovascular
- Team of 7 intensivists and 9 advanced practitioners
Education, Training & Experience Required
- MD or DO
- Must be board certified or board eligible in critical care medicine
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward-thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
Location & Lifestyle
Located in north central Texas, Dallas is less than four hours away from most North American cities, traveling by air from Dallas’ two airports. The city boasts an average of 285 sunny days a year. Dallas offers the largest Urban Arts District in the country, an internationally recognized skyline and 26 different neighborhoods, each with their own flare, to explore. Home to 21 Fortune 500 companies, five professional sports teams, numerous music and entertainment venues, theatres, the Dallas Symphony and much more. The Texas motto, “Friendship” perfectly describes the city’s welcoming personality.