Hospitalist – Regional Traveling
Success Happens When you Start With your People
Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits? In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over 150 providers across state lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances. As an employed traveling hospitalist (ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like and travel within that region to multiple hospital programs. We have physician ambassador opportunities across the country!
What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and levels of sophistication
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care. Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing
- Excellent compensation with bonus structure including productivity and quality bonuses
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging
Join a Collegial Practice Where you will thrive
Sound Physicians started as a physician founded and led hospital medicine practice in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. A great practice starts by offering a better career model, designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community and each other
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care
Compensation Range: $315,000- 346,750