Nocturnist – Full or Part-Time
Through People, We Make a Difference
McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center is a community healthcare provider with inpatient, outpatient care, diagnostic, medical, surgical, and emergency care. McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center is partially physician-owned and offers a Level III Trauma Center. A $115 million expansion and renovation project were completed in 2019.
- Established team with 9 physicians, 6 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- 113-bed level III trauma center
- Hospitalists respond to codes
- No procedural requirements
- Open ICU
- Flexible schedule; 10 shifts/month with full-time benefits or 5 nights/month for benefits eligibility
- J1 eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Awards and Accolades
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Gold Beacon Award ICU
- Electroneurodiagnostics Technology Accreditation
- Nuclear Medicine Accreditation
- Radiology/Cat Scan Accreditation
- Vascular Lab Accreditation
- Echocardiogram Accreditation
- The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval: Disease-Specific – Wound Care
- The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval: Disease-Specific- Hip & Knee Joint Replacement
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Located in the south end of the Willamette Valley, 90 miles south of Portland and beside the scenic Willamette & McKenzie Rivers, Springfield is the place for the outdoor enthusiast. Hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running, & water sports opportunities abound. Skiing opportunities are just an hour away and the ocean is a little over an hour to the West. Together with Eugene, Springfield forms OR’s second-largest metro area with a population of over 350,000. Eugene is also home to the University of Oregon where you can see Olympic and collegiate sporting events. The Hult Center for the Performing Arts offers jazz, opera, ballet, & the Eugene symphony and choir as well as various traveling performances. Downtown Springfield offers ample opportunities for dining, arts, culture, & shopping. Springfield/Eugene has a regional airport with daily flights across the country!