Hospitalist or Nocturnist
Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- 396-bed, tertiary care facility
- Team of 32 bedside clinicians with two clinical performance nurses and an onsite program manager for full support
- Excellent subspecialty support including 24/7 in-house cardiologists and intensivists
- Closed ICU; No procedures required
- Respond to codes on own patients, lead RRT and assist in code blue
- Schedule: 7 on / 7 off block scheduling (Days: 7am – 7pm / Nights: 7pm – 7am or 5pm – 5am)
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
The city of Fort Wayne, Indiana is rated the number one city in Indiana to raise your kids. Fort Wayne received the All-American City Award and a City of Livability award.
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- 10-minute drive to work – no traffic!
- Over 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking, and biking
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- An active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program