Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Ascension Seton Northwest Hospital in Austin, Texas, is a full-service hospital with 24/7 emergency care. Ascension Seton Northwest Hospital is a destination for specialty care – including trauma care, spiritual care, mammography, maternity services and women’s health.
- Established team with 10 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- 106 bed non-profit hospital
- Ed runs codes
- Closed ICU
- No procedures requiredli
- H1B eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Austin is the state capital of Texas, an inland city bordering the Hill Country region. Home to the University of Texas flagship campus, Austin is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country music, blues, and rock. Its many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming, and boating. South of the city, Formula One’s Circuit of the Americas raceway has hosted the United States Grand Prix. The secret is out. Everyone who visits Austin these days leaves with something great to say. They can’t stop talking about our legendary live music, burgeoning restaurant scene, and unique culture. And a list of other things that you just have to experience for yourself to truly understand what makes Austin so Austin. The rest of the country has already taken notice. And it’s time you did, too.