Through People, We Make a Difference
With support from more than 800 employees, OMH services residents and visitors throughout the Northern Michigan region. Munson Otsego Memorial Hospital was founded in 1951 and is consistently rated among the very best hospitals in the nation for quality and safety based on multiple, specific quality measures.
- 46-bed, non-profit hospital
- Team of 2 physicians and 3 advanced practitioners
- No call environment
- 5-bed, open ICU; Procedure experience required
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Gaylord is located right in the center of Michigan’s northern Lower Peninsula. It is an outdoor paradise with lakes, river systems, trail networks, parks and wilderness. Gaylord is known as a premier summer golf mecca with 17 golf courses! There are world-class resorts and championship golf designed by some of America’s top golf course designers. It is located 60 miles northeast of Traverse City on I75.