Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – Westover Hills is the first acute-care hospital in the Westover Hills community, the fastest growing area in San Antonio. This 150-bed hospital is located on a full-service health care campus, with state-of-the-art technology and offers a full scope of specialized services, including a mother and baby care center, advanced medical imaging, interventional cardiovascular services, and a weight loss institute.
- Established team with 10 physicians, 4 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Codes for own patients, but not part of the rapid response team
- Open ICU
- 24/7 Intensivist on staff and excellent sub-specialty backup
- No procedures are required
- H1B eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
San Antonio, where tradition and cosmopolitan style combine to make a city rich in culture, tradition, and authentic experiences. The San Antonio River Walk features restaurants, boutiques, entertainment and some of the region’s richest historical and cultural sites along the serpentine route of the river. Here you can see five Spanish colonial missions, including the Alamo. Along the River Walk is one of the oldest sections of San Antonio – La Villita. First, it was home to Spanish soldiers serving at the Alamo, and in the late 1800s, French and German immigrants settled there. Now, it is a National Historic District brimming with arts, craft shops, and galleries. San Antonio is also home to world-class museums, including the San Antonio Museum of Art, which features exhibits of Latin American and Asian art as well as a number of folk and contemporary pieces. Additionally, as the home of pieces of artwork by visionaries such as Diego Rivera and Pablo Picasso, the McNay Art Museum invites you to see some of the world’s best contemporary and modern art.