Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Texas Health Huguley Hospital, which opened in 1977, is a 223-acute bed hospital. The hospital is part of Adventist Health System, a not-for-profit organization focused on improving the health of the community it serves. The hospital includes a medical intensive care unit, a cardiovascular critical care unit, a progressive care unit, an open heart surgery center, and behavioral health.
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital is a 223-bed state of the art acute care hospital
- The hospitalist team consists of 16 physicians, 2 nocturnist APPs, and a clinical performance nurse
- No procedures required
- Open ICU
- 7 on/7 off
- Internal medicine trained physicians only
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and filing services are covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Fort Worth was recently voted as one of the friendliest cities in America. The “City of Cowboys & Culture” is the 17th-largest city in the United States and part of the No. 1 tourist destination in Texas, welcoming 6.5 million visitors annually.
- Located in the heart of Texas with easy access to Dallas and Fort Worth and DFW International Airport
- Low cost of living, no state tax
- With a strong economy, the city ranks below average in cost of living and offers a diverse and strong job market
- Dozens of schools, both private and public, to choose from. Also, over a dozen local universities