Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound continues to innovate in new ways to provide quality care and reduce costs. By unifying hospital medicine and critical care medicine programs under the Sound umbrella we have been able to improve care delivery and receive higher patient satisfaction. As a way to better hear the voices in communities we serve, Sound takes HCAHPS seriously. Not surprisingly, Sound’s integrated programs have 2.4% higher average HCAHPS scores than non-integrated programs as quality care methods can be better implemented when both the hospital medicine and critical care medicine programs unite. This is a direct result of successful efficiency measures implemented by a united approach to medicine.
Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican – Siena Campus was built in 2000 to help serve the growing healthcare needs of the Henderson and Las Vegas communities. The Siena Campus is consistently recognized for its quality care as well as its innovative design. Named by Healthcare Business & Technology as the eighth most beautiful hospital in the world, Siena provides unparalleled health care services in a beautiful environment.
- 6 physician, 2 APP team oversees the management of patients of specific contracted payor groups
- 350-bed community based, nonprofit hospital
- ER runs codes
- 50 bed closed ICU managed by intensivists
- No procedures required
What Matters to You
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Located in the Mojave Desert, Henderson is considered premier residential community minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, the engineering marvel of the Hoover Dam, and the tranquil beauty of Lake Mead. The city of Henderson offers an oasis retreat with award-winning, master-planned communities and numerous housing options, Henderson provides an abundance of cultural events, special attractions, miles of trails and open spaces, and outstanding recreational facilities as well as renowned resorts, restaurants, and shopping.
- Las Vegas has one of the best international airports in the US
- Low-cost living, housing, and no state income tax
- Endless entertainment and dining options and close proximity to California, Arizona, and Utah
- Unique outdoor adventures include Red Rock Canyon, Mount Charleston, Lake Mead, Valley of Fire State Park, and the National parks of Utah and California within a short drive or flight
Hospital Awards and Recognitions
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Star Rating
- American College of Cardiology’s ACTION Registry-GWTG Silver Performance Achievement Award for commitment and success in implementing a higher standard of care for heart attack patients (Sept. 2015)
- American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry-GWTG Platinum Performance Achievement
- Award (2016)
- Five-star recipient for treatment of Pulmonary Embolism (2014)
- Five-star recipient for treatment of Respiratory Failure (2014)
- Recipient of the HealthGrades Neurosurgery Excellence Award™ (2014)